Black Cumin Seed Oil
Black Cumin Seed Oil – Cure For All Diseases Except Death
Black cumin, botanical called Nigella Sativa, is a plant that belongs to the parsley family, with delicate purple and white flowers. It was discovered in the tomb of King Tut and was believed to be used in the afterlife. Black cumin seeds have been used as a medicine since ancient times, and today is used in almost all countries of the world as a spice in food and as an additive in some teas. Black cumin oil because of its various benefits is also used in cosmetics and in the production of some drugs.
In ancient civilizations such as the Roman Empire, black cumin was called “Panacea” (cure) which literally means “cure all.” This explains its widespread use as a medicine in ancient Rome.
Egyptians used black cumin after meals to help them digestion, and to calm the stomach. It was used for pain in the stomach, to treat infections, colds, toothaches and migraines.
These days studies have shown that most diseases are caused by an imbalance in the immune system, and components in the black cumin seeds as nigellone and thymoquinone, help in the fight against disease by increasing the immune cells in the body.
German immunologist Dr. Peter Schleicher and Dr. Mohamed Saleh from Egypt together wrote a book about black cumin in which they explain that black cumin helps most diseases in a way that directly affects t the stabilization of the immune system in the human body who is in charge of defense against diseases. Black cumin stabilizes the immune system to such an extent that he becomes able to defend himself or cure of many diseases.
The oil of black cumin acts in other ways, not just the immune system. It is therefore understandable that the popular name for this seed in Arab countries is “blessed seed”.
Black seed oil is obtained by the cold extraction method. In the process of obtaining the oil is not filtered because it contains the soft parts of the black seeds, which are very important in the treatment of many diseases.
Now about Black cumin and cancer. Were made large investigations for Black cumin and its properties to fight cancer and it was found that unlike chemotherapy, black cumin can be used to treat tumors and breast cancer without any negative side effects.
It is scientifically proven that the black cumin thymoquinone stops the growth of tumor cells in certain types of cancer, especially aggressive species that are spread by tumor angiogenesis and tend to metastasis.
Nigella sativa is approved by the administration of food and medicines in America and Great Britain as an aid in preventing the growth of tumor cells, preventing the side effects of chemotherapy, enhancing the immune system, treating psoriasis, asthma and viral infections.
At the University of Mississippi in 2007, scientists have investigated the effect of thymoquinone (extracted from the seeds of black cumin) on cells from cancer of the intestines. They showed that thymoquinone destroys cancer cells on the way that affects the function of the metabolism of cancer cells the same way as it does chemotherapy. Scientists came to the conclusion that natural ingredients such as oil of black cumin offer a safe alternative in the treatment of bowel cancer without side effects and damage to healthy cells (such as chemotherapy).
Some of the key health benefits of black cumin are:
It is used to treat diseases associated with respiratory, circulatory and immune system, stomach and intestines, kidneys, and even a weakened liver.
The seed has proven effective properties in fighting parasitic infections, asthma, bronchitis, rheumatism and cold symptoms.
It has health benefits at increasing muscle tone, stimulating the menstrual period, increasing milk production and improving the flow in nursing mothers.
Oil calms the nervous system, stimulates the excretion of urine, helps whooping cough and improves digestion.
Black cumin stimulates the body’s energy and helps recovery from fatigue and illness.
Black cumin is an effective remedy for skin disorders such as eczema, acne, psoriasis and allergies.
Oil from Black cumin stimulates the production of interferon, protects cells from viral infections, increases bone marrow cells to enhance immunity, destroys tumor cells and increases the number of antibodies.
Contains powerful sex hormones, stimulants, digestive enzymes, antacids and sedatives.
Seeds containing beta-sitosterol, sterol antitumor. They are very effective in treating abscesses and tumors of the eye, stomach and liver.
Seeds are also used to treat flatulence, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, constipation and dysentery.
The capsules are consumed for strengthening hair and nails.
In the field of medicine, it is used as an antiseptic.
Good results show at:
High blood pressure: 100-200mg daily consumption of black seeds within two months is resulting in reduced blood pressure in people with increased hypertension. In the journal Foundations of Clinical Pharmacology we can read that the researchers found that the black seed extract caused a significant decrease in LDL cholesterol and blood pressure, offering a natural treatment for mild type of hypertension.
Asthma: One of the main ingredients of black seed – thymoquinone – has a great antiasthmatic effect on the airways. It is enough daily to consume black seed in boiling water. Several studies say that Nigella sativa has anti-asthmatic effect. Even that is superior to conventional medical treatment.
Diabetes type 2: Only 2 grams of black seed a day reduces sugar in the blood, strengthens insulin, increases the function of beta cells and reduces hemoglobin.
Helicobacter pylori: Black seed prevents activation of this bacteria for which there is no cure. Those that already had it know that they will always be faced with it, but with the help of black sesame seeds will forget its existence in their bodies.
Protection against chemical weapons: Researchers from Mashhad University of Medical Sciences in Iran found that tincture of Black seed is able to reduce the symptoms of exposure to chemical weapons, including wheezing, respiratory symptoms and even reduce the need for complete drug treatment.
Epilepsy: It is known that black seeds have anticonvulsant properties. A study in 2007 conducted on epileptic children whose treatment was based on medications, showed that black seed mixed in water helps to reduce the attacks.
Psoriasis: Black cumin seed helps to increase epidermal thickness and calm inflammation.
Ways to use oil of black cumin:
– Acne – half teaspoon of oil of black cumin paste in a bowl with hot water and stay over water with a towel over your head. Also, you should increase your intake of zinc.
– Asthma and coughs – rub your back and chest with black cumin oil. Drink one teaspoon of black cumin oil after meals three times a day. Inhale steam from boiling water with 1 teaspoon of black cumin oil with a towel over your head.
– Cold or flu – 1 teaspoon of black cumin oil three times a day. Drink hot drinks of lemon and honey.
– Lethargy – 1 teaspoon of black cumin oil with orange juice for 10 days.
– Nervous tension – drink ½ teaspoon of black cumin with herbal tea.
– The health of the skin – massage ½ teaspoon of black cumin oil on your face. Wash with cold water.
– Backache, arthritis, bruises and rheumatism – heat oil of black cumin and do intensive massage. Drink 1 teaspoon of black cumin with 1 teaspoon of olive oil 3 times a day.
– High blood pressure – drink 1 teaspoon of black cumin oil in any hot beverage. Take 2 cloves of garlic before breakfast.
– Upset stomach – drink mint tea with lemon and take 1 teaspoon of black cumin 3 times a day until symptoms pass.
– Diarrhea – 1 teaspoon of black cumin oil mix with a cup of yogurt. Take 2 times a day. Eat and cooked rice with yogurt too.
– Hair loss – soak the scalp with lemon completely, leave for 15 minutes to act then wash and dry your hair. Apply ½ teaspoon of black cumin.
– Headache – massage the forehead and sides of the head near the ears with black cumin oil. Drink ½ teaspoon of this oil after meals 3 times a day.
– Pain in the ears – Mix ½ teaspoon of black cumin oil with ½ teaspoon olive oil, warm the mixture and apply to the ear and cover the ear with a woolen scarf or hat.
– Intestinal parasites – take 1 teaspoon of black cumin oil with capsule of wild oregano.
– Spasms in babies – Warm the oil of black cumin in hands and massage the entire stomach in the clockwise direction.
– Skin fungus – wipe the affected area with vinegar, then apply black cumin oil, repeat if necessary.
Finally, for the ladies I will discover the wonderful power of black seed precisely the secret of Cleopatra. Her beautiful skin and face were due to the everyday use of a mixture of black seed with olive oil that were into her skin rub with massage. In ancient Egypt this has been used as an elixir of beauty.